Thursday, September 11, 2008

Congratulations to Element Tuning

A special Congratulations goes out to Element Tuning for doing such a great job at Pocono Raceway while running JIC suspension.

Element Tuning Pictures, Images and Photos


Here is what Phil had to say about his experience on the NASIOC Forums...

"I set out to beat the time set by the DP car and I ran our car to the edge but I just couldn't keep the rear end hooked up as well as I needed it to be. Those cars are purpose built for racing, with tons of downforce, lots of power, and real racing slicks. I felt really comfortable however with the car and pushed it for all it was worth. I was getting so sideways trying to get on the power early that my lap times only dropped down to 55 seconds flat. After cooling the tires for a lap I had to ease into the throttle but ultimately came within 9/10ths of second to the Porsche DP car with a 54.8 second lap time."

Video of fastest lap time...


Read more from Phil on his tread post...


We wish Element Tuning much more success in the future.

Stay Quick Everyone,

We are JIC

No comments: